Five steps to a clean garage workshop7 May 2010
You park your car in the driveway and you still have to work on yourprojects in the back yard. If you dont use your garage forits designed purpose, why not turn it into a tidy workshop?
1) Create your own workbench from an old door,s omesawhorses or scrap wood.
2) Mount a pegboard on the wall to store your tools. It would bea great idea to mount it above your workbench. Strategicallyplace pegs according to the type of tools you will be placing onthe board. After hanging your tools, trace around them with amarker so you will know where each one goes.
3) Use old jars for holding nails, nuts, bolts and screws.
4) Make a storage box for the rags because they tend to accumulatein the working area.
5) Use a small tackle box for transporting items such as screws andnails as you move around the shop.